Value of Advice
We believe that working with a financial professional is essential to successful financial planning. That’s why our investment strategies are only available through financial professionals.
A financial professional will serve as a buffer and screen to the challenges that threaten to derail your financial program and help you stay on track toward achieving your goals. Your financial professional will work closely with you to understand your objectives, risk tolerance, time horizon and investment preferences and help you develop a sound financial program for the future.
What you can expect from a financial professional
You can expect an advisor to help add discipline and objectivity to your investment approach. Whether it’s estimating the cost of a college education, determining how much you’ll need for retirement, or rebalancing your portfolio, a financial advisor can help you develop a sound financial plan for the future.
A financial professional will work closely with you to understand your specific financial goals, risk tolerance, time horizon and investment preferences. Based on that understanding, a financial advisor can:
- Develop an integrated, personalized investment program based on your financial goals.
- Provide investments that match your objectives and suggest the right asset mix for your portfolio.
- Diversify your assets to minimize risk and maximize return.*
- Help you manage the impact of taxes and inflation on your investments.
- Monitor the performance of all your investments.
- Rebalance your investments periodically to maintain your desired asset allocation.
- Provide regular, detailed reporting on your portfolio’s activity and performance.
- Meet with you to review the status of your plan and any major changes in your personal financial situation.
- Be available to answer questions and provide information on market events and opportunities.
If you needed medical attention, you probably wouldn’t attempt your own diagnosis. You would seek the opinion and services of a trained medical professional. Similarly, your financial health may be better served by seeking professional advice on issues concerning your financial future.
*Neither diversification nor asset allocation necessarily protects an investor from loss in a volatile or declining market.